Working as a Production Operative/Machine Minder at this manufacturing company, you will be undertaking a range of production line, machine minding, quality control and Counter Balance Fork Lift driving duties.
Forklift Driver/Production Operative/Machine Minder duties will include:
- Working on a conveyor, undertaking visual inspection of products, removing damaged product, tidying stacks etc.
- Quarter hourly quality control checks – checking and recording dimensions of finished product are within tolerance and monitoring general build quality
- Using a Counter Balance forklift to move pallets of waste product on to scales
- Manually feeding waste product into a large shredder
- Monitoring bailer machine
As a Production Operative/Machine Minder you will be required to work a weekly rotating double day shift pattern, Early Shift 06:00 – 14:00 Monday to Friday, Late Shift 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Friday.
To be considered applicants should have previous and recent experience of working in a similar production/machine minding type role and a current forklift licence (taken or refreshed within the last 3 years).
This is an ongoing full time temporary role of unknown duration.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital