This is a great opportunity to join a successful main dealer as a Parts Delivery Driver, working Monday to Friday 08:00 – 17:00.
If successful in your application to become a Parts Delivery Driver you will be required to:
- assist with the picking and packing of the vehicle parts you are to deliver
- load picked parts on to your vehicle
- Plan an optimum delivery route taking in to account timed deliveries
- Drive a 3.5 tonne non-HGV vehicle delivering parts to customers throughout Norfolk and Suffolk, up to 50 drops a day
- Unload required parts at customer premises ensuring completion of relevant paperwork.
To be considered candidates must hold a full driving licence free of restrictions and convictions and should have previous experience of working as a delivery driver, multi-drop driver or similar.
Apply now as we anticipate a large response to this vacancy.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital