Are you looking for a role where you can drive business growth by identifying and securing new commercial opportunities, whilst working for a professional technology company that will help progress your career? If so, then this is the role for you!
Due to continued growth in the IT sector, another exciting opportunity has arisen to join an established and successful Solutions team. As a New Business Sales Executive, you will take a strategic approach in your search to find and develop new leads, present the company brand and understand customer requirements. Being a strong communicator, you will be confident proposing technical solutions to key stakeholders across a variety of business sectors.
The role will include:
- Seeking out potential customers using a variety of methods, to gain new business through a consultative approach
- Developing trusted relationships with prospective customers and decision makers
- Providing leading-edge IT proposals following customer requests and managing your opportunities pipeline from specification to delivery
- Understanding customers current and future IT needs in order to provide a strategy for their business
- Creating customer presentations and scheduling face to face meetings where possible
- Plan, schedule and attend networking events for current and potential customers in order to build relationships and promote company products and services
- Cross-sell other established services to the company’s existing customer base
As a New Business Sales Executive you will benefit from flexible working hours, starting between 08:00 & 10:00 and finishing between 16:50 & 18:50 depending on start time (minimum 7-hour 50 minute day + 1 hour Lunch break), Monday to Friday. A hybrid working solution with some home and some office working is fully supported subject to business needs.
To be considered as a New Business Sales Executive you must have at least 2 years’ experience of working within a New Business Development role, ideally in the telephony, communication or IT sectors. You should also have a good standard of general education including Math’s and English GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade C or above and a clean driving licence and be willing to travel as required.
As a New Business Sales Executive you will receive a base salary of £25000 – £35000 depending on experience plus a generous commission structure with likely commission earnings of c£20,000 and bonus potential after 6 months plus a range of other employee benefits.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital