This is a great opportunity to work as an IT Account Manager for a long established but still growing independent IT company with a wide portfolio of products & services.
As Account Manager Key Account Manager, you will:
- Call your account contacts regularly to maintain a high level of communication to ensure the best possible customer service
- Schedule and chair meetings with existing customers to report on performance and gain feedback and with both existing and potential customers to build an understanding of their current and future IT needs in order to provide a strategy for their businesses
- Be responsible for understanding, anticipating and delivering the IT strategy to your varied customer base
- Provide leading-edge IT proposals following customer requests and manage the opportunity pipeline from specification to delivery
- Manage existing and potential customer relationships
- Seek out potential customers using a variety of methods and initiate contact
- Cross sell all company services to the existing customer base
- Plan, schedule and attend networking events for current and potential customers in order to build relationships and promote company products and services
As Account Manager Key Account Manager, you will have flexible working hours, starting between 08:00 & 10:00 and finishing between 16:50 & 18:50 depending on start time (minimum 7-hour 50-minute day + 1 hour lunch break), Monday to Friday. Flexible remote working is fully supported subject to business needs.
To be considered as an Account Manager Key Account Manager you should have:
- Previous account management or service delivery experience with an IT, telephony or photocopier company or,
- Previous experience of working in the technical sector in a support role or similar and an enthusiasm for technology
- The ability to promote all company services to existing customer base and build and manage new customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills, including good verbal and listening skills and good writing and presentation skills
- A good standard of general education and a clean driving licence.
Salary £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience, plus enhanced holiday accrual, company pension, private medical cover and life insurance (subject to length of service)
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital