We are currently recruiting for a permanent maintenance Electrical Engineer.
General Duties include;
Reporting primarily to the Engineering Supervisor, this role will be responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery used to run to maximum efficiency. This includes, but is not limited to, total preventative maintenance, breakdowns of all mechanical and electrical in nature, time management and reporting.
The role will lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
To succeed in this role, the successful candidate will need to:
· Have extensive plant level experience with significant proven experience.
· Be able to demonstrate diplomacy and objectivity in all dealings.
· Have excellent organisational skills as well as interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
· Be a part of an engineering shift delivering effective, time-sensitive, repairs including prioritisation including weekend PPM and contractor control.
· Have knowledge of the relevant legislative bodies and instruments as the post holder will be required to demonstrate effective supervision within these boundaries.
· Have a comprehensive knowledge of plant and machinery manufacturers as is the contribution to site improvement, utilising this knowledge.
To be considered for the maintenance Electrical Engineer position, you will need to have a qualification in Electronics and/or 18th Edition qualified and have a National Certificate in Engineering
This position works a specific shift rotation which includes nights working on average 42 hours a week.
Overtime is also available.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital