This is a great opportunity for an experienced and/or qualified Bookkeeper or Accounts Clerk to join a long-established but still growing independently owned company on the outskirts of Norwich.
As Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk you will join a small and tight-knit team to undertake a range of purchase and sales ledger duties and will be required to assist in all areas of preparation of company accounts.
As Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk duties will include:
- Supplier invoice and receipts processing
- Credit control to ensure timely payments from customers
- Managing and reconciling company credit cards
- Dealing with general financial paperwork and filing
- Providing administrative support where required
- Answering the telephone
- Adhoc Projects and Tasks
To be considered for this Bookkeeper/Accounts Clerk role, applicants should:
- Be qualified to at least AAT Level 3, hold an equivalent bookkeeping qualification or have recent prior experience of working as a Bookkeeper or Accounts Clerk in a general accounts role – including both Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Have experience of working with Sage 50
- Have a good standard of general education – including Maths and English
- Hold a clean driving licence.
Experience of Credit Control would be an advantage but is not essential.
Apply for this Job
Broadbean integration by Highrise Digital