- How should an employer calculate a term-time worker’s paid holiday?
- Where a redundancy will take effect before an employee goes on maternity leave are they entitled to be offered suitable alternative employment?
- Where an employee resigns but does not work the required notice period, is the employer under any obligation to pay them for this period?
- If a TUPE transfer results in redundancies, which employer is responsible for the redundancy process and payments?
- Can an employer dismiss an employee for a one-off act of poor performance?
- If an employer makes a job offer and the candidate accepts, can the employer change its mind and withdraw the job offer if nothing has yet been put in writing?
- Does a term-time worker have to take all their annual leave during the school holidays?
- Is there any right of appeal where an employer rejects an application for flexible working?
- What is a settlement agreement?
- When is it appropriate to suspend an employee who is suspected of misconduct?
Looking to recruit via an agency?
Read our report “The Ultimate Guide to Finding a Recruitment Partner”
Not yet benefiting from flexible workers?
Read our guide “Why Using Temporary Workers Will Grow Your Organisation”